Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where's Tommie??




So, for those of you who have known me awhile...the appearance of Tommie in our life has probably seemed sudden. Ok, I know it has seemed sudden because a lot of you have told me. I have heard from more than one person, "who is Tommie?" We met about a year ago and our friendship has just happened. The only explanation I have is that there are some people you are just supposed to know....she must be one of them. One of our closest friends keeps saying, "she is family and I haven't even met her yet." Which has started a joke that Tommie is not real. So, this is for you Linda......until you can meet in the flesh you will just have to trust that these pictures are real (and not me with a cardboard cut out)!!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I (heart) Tommie. SUCH good people.

Anonymous said...

I want you to tell Tommie for me that (heart) her as well. I (heart) anyone who takes such good care of my girls!!!!I pray for you all the time. He is listening, I just know it.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me----Susan

Rae said...

nice to finally meet the infamous tommie.....*grin*
thinking about you all the time...huge hugs
rae