Sunday, December 27, 2009

Words

I had a post in my head. I swear, I did but now it is gone. I'm not even 100% sure what it was supposed to be about, but I'm pretty sure it was good. I think there might be some permanent brain damage. Sometimes there just aren't words.

A few things I've done for the first time all over again

-danced with the girls in the kitchen
-gave the girls a bath
-gone to 2 movies (New Moon and Alvin and the Chipmunks)
-D.R.O.V.E my car. Yes, windows down and music up. Alone.
-put Layne to bed
-cooked dinner
-trip to the new K.roger
-gone to church
-walked up stairs

By the way, it is really cold outside! When you miss the weather transition it is kinda harsh. Oh yeah, and Christmas is over....how did that happen? I was just looking over my posts from this time last year. It is all different now. All of it. Here we go again.....

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow - just wow! So glad that you're back; and getting better every day.

K J and the kids said...

Hey hey hey....look at all of the things that you have accomplished. Welcome back sunshine.

Anonymous said...

welcome back to planet earth. its a beautiful place when your spinal cord cooperates! *wink*
hugs
rae

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're beginning the new year with such happy words! Trudy's Mom

Peaceful Reader said...

Those are all great firsts and I can picture you doing each one!!