Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I stand corrected

Ok...I have mentioned before that I like the MRI machine. I think I even used the word Zen. Maybe that is just U.AMS's machine or maybe it is impossible to feel zen when you have to lay perfectly still in an uncomfortable position for 3 hours. Either way, it is over....one down, 500 to go! At least there was music. They had headphones that go on top of the ear plugs for you listening pleasure. Just when I thought I couldn't make it through, the B.lack Eyed Peas song, M.eet Me Halfway came on and made me smile. I could picture Tommie singing it and I knew I could make it through the rest of the MRI. Music can get you through anything, and X.anax. God is everywhere, sending me signs (or maybe I'm just going crazy).

Speaking of signs......
After checking in at the front desk of the imaging center a man called me back to register me. His name? Rudy! Rudy!!! Can you believe it? If you are confused then check out my post titled, Where the Beautiful People Are. Anyway, I was smiling from ear-to-ear. Seriously, that is a sign, FOR REAL!!!

Today is appointment with Dr. S. Hopefully, my next post will be packed full of useful updates.

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I've been wondering where you were.
Glad you made it through.
Rudy ?
Now you know I love that movie.

Sonya said...

Awesome signs! Way to make it through those grueling 3 hours. Can't wait to hear more positive news.

Anonymous said...

I soooo totally believe in signs Jess! One of my favorite movies is called "Fools Rush in" and stars Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek. Great movie! Chock full of signs. I am thinking about you and praying. Tommie will be there soon! Hooray! Hugs to you and Mere. Love you gals! Jen J.

Anonymous said...

I soooo totally believe in signs Jess! One of my favorite movies is called "Fools Rush in" and stars Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek. Great movie! Chock full of signs. I am thinking about you and praying. Tommie will be there soon! Hooray! Hugs to you and Mere. Love you gals! Jen J.

Peaceful Reader said...

Glad the signs are working for you!!